The Promoter of the Ambient Hour Giveaway for 7 July 2017 (“the Giveaway”) is Forgotten Fields (Western Cape, South Africa) in association with Moderna Records (Québec, Canada) (“we”, “our”, “us”, “Forgotten Fields”).
Who can enter
- No Forgotten Fields or Moderna Records employees, their families or agents, partners, or any other person connected with the Giveaway, may enter.
- The Prize Draw is open from 8 PM UTC on 7 July 2017 to 10 PM UTC on 7 July 2017 to Twitter followers of Forgotten Fields (@forgotnfields) and Moderna Records (@moderna_records).
- To enter, you will require (i) access to the internet; (ii) access to Mixlr; (iii) audio equipment through which to hear the audio stream; (iv) a Twitter account and (v) all such devices and functionalities, whether digital, physical or otherwise, that shall make appropriate and accepted participation possible. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Twitter privacy settings are such that we are able to receive your entry and engage with you subsequently.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Giveaway. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, your entry will automatically be void.
How to enter
- To enter the Giveaway, listen to the Ambient Hour Mixlr stream starting at 8 PM UTC on 7 July 2017. Send a Twitter Direct Message (DM) to Forgotten Fields (@forgotnfields)—not Moderna Records or James Maloney—with the title of the James Maloney Gaslight track played during the stream.
- Only one DM per valid Twitter account containing one track title will count as an entry. DMs at Moderna Records or James Maloney, multiple DMs, DMs with more than one track title, tweeting the track title at Forgotten Fields, Moderna Records or James Maloney, sharing or re-tweeting such tweets by other users or sending the track title to us via any other method than a Twitter DM at Forgotten Fields will not be deemed a valid entry.
- Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted. Do not create additional Twitter accounts for the sole purpose of entering this Giveaway.
- Only DMs received between 8 PM UTC on 7 July 2017 and 10 PM UTC on 7 July 2017 will be eligible for entry. Any DMs after this will not be entered into the Giveaway.
- The Prize is one compact disc copy of Gaslight by James Maloney released on Moderna Records on 7 July 2017. The prize must be claimed by 8 PM UTC on 10 July 2017.
- The winning DMs will be chosen at random using Random Result from valid DMs containing the correct James Maloney Gaslight track title. There will be three (3) winners only. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners shall be notified via a Twitter DM from Forgotten Fields (@forgotnfields).
- The winners will need to acknowledge the Giveaway and will then be required to DM their name and surname, shipping address, valid e-mail address and valid contact number to Forgotten Fields (@forgotnfields) to claim the Prize.
- If a winner does not respond by 8 PM UTC on 10 July 2017 following notification or are not available, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
- There are no cash alternatives: the Prize must be accepted as offered. We reserve the right to substitute the Prize or any part of it of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control.
Rules for entry
- Only one entry per person. You may only use one Twitter account to enter the Giveaway. Any entrant that is found to have used multiple Twitter accounts will be disqualified from the Giveaway.
- You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Twitter.
- The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Twitter. You understand and agree that by entering the Giveaway, you are providing your information to Forgotten Fields and Moderna Records and not to Twitter. By entering this Giveaway, you release Forgotten Fields, Moderna Records, Twitter and all related parties, including but not limited to the Artist (James Maloney), from any action or claim arising out of the Giveaway. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Giveaway must be directed to Forgotten Fields and Moderna Records, not the Artist or Twitter.
- All rights regarding the content of the Prize, including but not limited to the recording and artwork, remain with the holders of those rights and are not transferred to the winner.
- We will not pay any expenses incurred in connection with the Giveaway, including acceptance and use of the Prize.
- We may refuse to accept any entry and to select a winning entry at our absolute discretion. Fraudulent, incomplete, bulk, automated and third party entries will be disqualified.
- We may alter, amend or withdraw this Giveaway without prior notice in the event that circumstances outside of our reasonable control make this unavoidable.
- We do not accept responsibility for (i) network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry; (ii) any postponement or cancellation of the Giveaway; (iii) any loss, changes to, postponement of or use of the Prize and (iv) any act or default of any third party supplier, which is outside of our reasonable control.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Giveaway or by your acceptance of the Prize, or any damage to your or another person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this Giveaway.
- By submitting an entry, entrants are sending their personal information to Forgotten Fields and Moderna Records. We will at all times process your personal data in accordance with applicable laws.
- This Giveaway, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Giveaway and these terms and conditions.
Thank you for taking part in our Giveaway.